Website Skilcraft LLC
In this position, the Shipping/Receiving Clerk will be accountable for the following:
Responsible for reviewing packing lists and ensuring the correct items are shipped
to our customers.
Support warehouse operations by receiving incoming material, counting and inventorying items, and receiving and checking the contents of packages against packing lists and manifests.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Filling customer orders according to standard operating procedures.
• Using computer hardware and software including Epicor, UPS, Fedex and Microsoft Office to generate labels and maintain equipment.
• Performing daily and weekly cleaning as needed.
• Maintaining and organizing adequate shipping supplies
• Using manual and electric pallet jacket as needed
• Ensuring that products processed for shipping are delegated to correct courier
• Arranging finished products using LIFO or FIFO methodology
• Enter daily inactive inventory
• Performing monthly inventory checks
• Receiving and inspecting returned products
• Receiving and inspecting incoming raw materials
• Assisting in labeling and packaging
• Preparing shipper cartons
• Assisting in others areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned
• Will have excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Will demonstrate a positive attitude.
• The ability to cooperate with team members / leaders.
• Possess a general understanding and interpretation of CAD drawings.
• Solid understanding of manufacturing scheduling, material procurement, material planning, and inventory management.
• Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must have excellent developed interpersonal and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
• Ability to define problems; collect and interpret data; coordinate facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Forward thinking, self-managing and well organized.
Education and Experience:
• A high school diploma or GED and related training and/or experience is desired for this position.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong computer skills; specifically: MRP software, (Epicor) MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
ü Employment at stable and established company.
ü Competitive wage
ü Group health insurance plan partially funded by employer,
ü 401(k) plan with company contributions
ü Paid vacation, and holidays
ü An employee oriented environment