Aerospace Manufacturing Solutions
Nadcap-Certified and AS 9100-Certified Aerospace Manufacturing
Approved Supplier for GE Aviation and Rolls-Royce
As your metal fabrication partner, Skilcraft will be committed to achieving the highest level of quality while also meeting the requirements of customers as well as our internal processes and procedures. We work diligently to make continuous improvements in all phases of the workflow process.
Skilcraft will enhance your aerospace manufacturing program by offering:
- Certified AS 9100/ISO9001 contract manufacturer for quality management system compliance with the aerospace industry
- Nadcap-certified, precision laser-cutting services handle a wide range of challenging sheet metal shapes, thicknesses and materials
- Nadcap-certified, D17-certified precision welding services handle a wide range of sheet metal shapes, thicknesses and materials
- InspecVision computer vision-based measurement system
- Non-destructive Testing (Fluorescent Penetrant)
In addition, Skilcraft has received approved supplier status from GE Aviation and Rolls-Royce. This status signifies our commitment to maintaining quality systems and producing quality products, all while meeting rigorous requirements.
Quality Technician / GE DSQR
I started with Skilcraft in July 2014 first as a Quality Technician and now as a GE DSQR. Since 1989, I personally have been involved in technical quality functions. My three specific fields of quality include: medical device manufacturing, commercial, and aerospace manufacturing. Before Skilcraft, I came from a career in the US Air Force, which stemmed from my family being around airplanes and flying.
In my role as a Quality Technician and GE DSQR, I verify compliance to customer drawings and specifications. I also perform audits to maintain compliance with customer requirements and expectations.
The proudest moment I’ve had here at Skilcraft was I when I received my GE DSQR certification. The additional level of safety my role provides to commercial and military aviation is what I enjoy most about my job.
When I’m not at work, I enjoy traveling and spending time with my family.